A powerful, action-taking solution serving your business transformation purposes
With our EcoProgress™ program, we have saved €30M in 6 years, and have implemented a network that continually progresses throughout our 1,400 restaurants in France.
In my opinion, one of the best qualities of Ozact is on-boarding employees on a common change program and liberating grassroots initiatives, which are the real source of innovation.
With Ozact, you get an instrument designed for corporate change. It gives you the capability to implement a program able to solve almost any transformation management agenda.
Since 2008, McDonald's France has been involved in tracking their 70,000 employees' usages in 1,300 restaurants. By deploying a consumption and performance monitoring platform along with training and communication services, McDonald's France got significant results, including in franchised restaurants (about 80% of all restaurants):
- Reduction of greenhouse gases emissions by 43%*
- Saving of 300 millions kWh on electricity ie. about €16 million
- Saving of 2 million m3 water (about 439,9 million gal GB / 528,3 million gal US) ie about €5 million
* Calculated on the restaurants area between 2005 and 2015
In 2014, Maisons du Monde defined their CSR strategy to face the major challenges of their industry in terms of sustainable development and to increase the brand's appeal with their customers and employees.
At the beginning of 2017, Maisons du Monde started deploying that strategy with Ozact.
- A network of CSR referents is set up in 30 pilot shops. Mobilized by a daily animation, they exchange ideas on how they can act to involve their staff in the company's process.
- Emphasis is being put first on diagnosis enabling Maisons du Monde CSR teams to decrypt every shop's usages in terms of waste management and power consumption
- Analysing this information allows the progressive creation of a best practice library. Performance measuring tools are also set up to prepare the incoming deployment to all of the group's retail outlets.
From the very first quarter after the project started, nearly 300 actions have been taken by the referents, which proves Ozact can get people involved really fast!
Since 2012, the Council of Côte d'Or department has been implicated in setting up operational processes with sustainable development in schools.
The objective? To improve ecological management of the department's educational buildings.
Today, 47 high schools are using Ozact solutions around about 15 key indicators.
Each building has access to an action catalog around 6 big themes (energy, water, waste, food, green purchasing, and biodiversity) combined to a system that makes mobilization last and people sensible to the transformation process.
The Galeries Lafayette group brought its CSR strategy "Lafayette Avenir" with ambitious goals for 2020 spread in its 200 outlets and its warehouses.
The group equipped itself with a regulatory CSR report tracked around 12 legal entities :
- 110 contributors to the CSR reports
- 170 social and environmental indicators
- Reports collected by activity, CSR main theme, legal entity and country
Thanks to the tracking modules, the CSR referents in shops, and technical management in the headquarters can follow their CSR performances, compare the to other similar sites, and track their own individual contribution to the group's common goals.
Mercialys, Casino group's real estate branch, listed and submitted to extra-financial rating.
- 65 contributors to CSR reports
- 150 social and environmental indicators meeting sustainable economy and ESG standards
- An attractive CSR strategy, with numbered progress objectives and action plans distributed in 59 shopping centers, precisely and locally measured
The objectives? First, to guarantee more productivity and simplicity in CSR reporting process so that output numbers are reliable and confirm Mercialys as a reference in the field of responsible social investment. The other main issue is to track progress to reach the CSR goals that are aimed by the firm's strategy.
The global challenge is to increase Mercialys' real estate assets value.
Vincent de MONTALIVET
Ecosystem Business Developer
Knowledge & Support Services Manager
Knowledge & Support Services
IT & Engineering
Join our team...
OZACT, SAS au capital de 13 540€, dont le siège social est situé 71 rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75011 PARIS, immatriculée au RCS de PARIS le 10-11-2015 SIREN : 814 611 083 SIRET : 81461108300019 N° de TVA intracommunautaire : FR 32814611083